Re: preferred extention for lilypond-book?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: preferred extention for lilypond-book?
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:33:29 -0700

On 30-Jul-04, at 1:36 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
As is mentioned in the lilypond-book manual, .lytex is one proposed
extension for LaTeX documents with embedded LilyPond code. Another

Thanks, that works!

However, the only place I found .lytex is in an example of using --output,
in the "Invoking Lilypond-book" section.  Once I've sorted out my
devel/compiling problems, I'll add a note about this in the tutorial.

Cheers,
- Graham