Re: musicglyph: accidentals--1

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: musicglyph: accidentals--1
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:25:26 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:46:34 +0100 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have corrected the example file. Regarding the naming, the names
> are mainly choosen to give a simple implementation in LilyPond.
> Instead of renaming the glyphs in the font, it would be a neat
> feature to have a markup function \markup { \accidental #flat }
> or whatever syntax you can think of. I nice small project for
> anyone who wants to investigate the new markup definition
> functions.
>
>     /Mats

What about simply escaped shortcuts? They are the following:

doublesharp =  \markup{ \musicglyph "accidentals-4" }
threeqsharp =  \markup{ \musicglyph "accidentals-3" }
sharp       =  \markup{ \musicglyph "accidentals-2" }
semisharp   =  \markup{ \musicglyph "accidentals-1" }
natural     =  \markup{ \musicglyph "accidentals-0" }
semiflat    =  \markup{ \musicglyph "accidentals--1" }
flat        =  \markup{ \musicglyph "accidentals--2" }
threeqflat  =  \markup{ \musicglyph "accidentals--3" }
doubleflat  =  \markup{ \musicglyph "accidentals--4" }

  Heikki Junes