Re: user defined markups: implementation

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: user defined markups: implementation
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:04:10 +0100

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:29:41 +0100, Han-Wen a dit :

 >> Changes:
 >> new def-markup-command macro, which takes care of defining the
 >> COMMAND-markup and make-COMMAND-markup procedures, setting
 >> markup-signature and keyword-signature object properties, and pushing
 >> the markup command in markup-function-list. All markup commands are
 >                            ^^

 > Hmm. This will leak user definitions between .ly files, won't it?
[I don't understand what that means, sorry]

Tell me if I'm wrong, but it seems that `markup-function-list' is only
used to generate the documentation, so whatever markup command a user
may define in a .ly file, its effect on markup-function-list is not an
issue. Actually, this is only relevant for built-in markup commands,
which should appear in the doc. (I think I missed your point).

nicolas