Implementing denominator style for time signature

From: van Silfhout, Ruud
Subject: Implementing denominator style for time signature
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:17:46 +0100

Hi,

As I picked up a project to create a hymne book using lilypond for a church in
Eindhoven, I need some features which are not yet available from lilypond as it
is now (I picked up a 2.1.0 version some weeks ago).
As a newbie in lilypond devlopment, I tried to implement the denominator style
for a time signature where it is possible to display a note as a denominator. I
have two questions:
1. I changed the code such that  the denominator style is recognized, but I
need some C++ code on how to create a note.
2. I read in the header of the code that it can be replaced by markup code, but
I have no idea on how to do that. If that is the way to continue, can somebody
help me to implement it that way.

Bye,
Ruud van Silfhout