OSX development project to link with CoreGraphics/CoreAudio

From: Jim Witte
Subject: OSX development project to link with CoreGraphics/CoreAudio
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:31:55 -0500

Hi,

I'm *very* new to LilyPond (I just tried, without success, to compile it, but I already had fink installed from MacGIMP, so that may have accounted for errors). Is there a project fork aimed at porting LilyPond to use the native CoreGraphics (and perhaps CoreAudio as well) calls, and remove dependencies on Fink/X11?

  Also, can LilyPond be compiled with Apple's X11 software package?

Thanks,
Jim Witte
address@hidden