Rewrite of chord-name.scm

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Rewrite of chord-name.scm
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:01:12 +0100

Hi folks,

I'm working on a user-friendly American/jazz chord algorithm now, based on a
chord::inner-name-american and chord::inner-name-jazz subroutine. I'm
introducing comment-uncomment features through which one can easily tweak
what's gonna be typeset for the notoriously doubtful ones (triangle versus
maj7, +5 or #5 or (ouch!) aug, and so forth). I hope to come up with usable
code tomorrow.

I downloaded 1.7.9, the structure of the file is very similar to 1.6.6, which
I'm using at the time. So it seems that it can be adapted to 1.7.9 (could
anybody do that work for me?).

Cheers,

Amy
--
Louey & Amy - Soul, Jazz & Gospel from Berlin

Wir sind umgezogen!
www.louey-amy.de ist jetzt www.loueymoss.com