Re: Configurable spacing

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Configurable spacing
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 16:35:01 +0200

> Rune Zedeler wrote:
>
> > I gave up producing a simple file, so I'll just attach the file that
> > originally caused the problems.
>
> Also notice that the vertical spacing is much larger (far too large) in
> 1.5 than in 1.4.

Actually, I think the \vbox size used to tell TeX the height of
each staff line often gets wrong, especially when you add some
padding to dynamics, rehearsal marks and such. I played with
some example a while ago but I'm afraid I didn't save the files
so I can't give any concrete examples right now.

   /Mats