Re: Point-and-Click works!

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: Point-and-Click works!
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 18:44:22 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sat, 4 May 2002, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> Which Lilypond version? Is it a new problem for this version?

I use Mandrake 8.2 and compile (as root) LilyPond from cvs-source.
The latest version is 1.5.55. Since 'ly2dvi -P' has worked fine
there has not been a need to get fonts for 'dvips' or 'xdvi'.
Now that I found this point and click-feature

> Have you sourced lilypond-{login,profile} or set the
> environment variables correspondingly (matching the installation
> paths)?
>
>   /Mats

Maybe not since I have not set environment variables for this purpose.
Would it be possible to include the setting of those variables to 'make
install'?

--
      Heikki Junes