Texinfo

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Texinfo
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:45:40 +0200

Hi,

  I  just  installed Texinfo using the Cygwin installer, and
  each  time  I  try  to  use  texi2dvi on tutorial.itely or
  ly2dvi.itexi,  the process freeze while tex is running (no
  screen output).

  I've  though  best  to  install  the  following  things in
  addition to texinfo to get it to work (texinfo) :
    sed, grep, textutils, etc.

  Have  I missed some vital point (I have the whole Lilypond
  package installed as well). IS it due to embedded Lilypond
  instructions in tutorial.itely?

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                          mailto:address@hidden