[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5346 Fix

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5346 Fix GC issue in skyline rotations
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 20:46:29 -0000

It should have shown up in the standard regtest procedures, I'll check this.

Sorry for fuming off here: I searched for the file name of your regtest image and you named it different from the test so I thought it wasn't there and I had no time looking for it. I think the problem is that our regtests prefilter on differences in bounding boxes of grobs and those are entirely unimpressed by skylines. Maybe it would help to stack several systems into one markup so that the system skyline distance has some effect on some grob.

I just uploaded a new patch: I'll check it with this regtest.

[issues:#5346] Fix GC issue in skyline rotations

Created: Fri Jun 15, 2018 03:32 PM UTC by David Kastrup
Last Updated: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:27 PM UTC
Owner: David Kastrup

Fix GC issue in skyline rotations

This was issue 5341 initially and is a fix for a problem introduced
during issue 5319. The problem basically is that a rotated Stencil is
created and its stencil _expression_ is getting stored on the heap
without retaining any pointer to it in areas scanned during garbage
collections.

This fix is a minimal one that merely avoids creating a stencil and
instead simulates the effect on the transform matrix to be expected
from using a rotated stencil.

http://codereview.appspot.com/344960043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/