[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4979 Pitched

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4979 Pitched trill: ledger lines are connected
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 07:26:53 +0000

That would be issue #4825. Paul, any word on what to do here best? I am marking you "Owner" since I don't see how to put you on Cc otherwise, but of course it would also be good if you decide what to do about your refactoring. Just reverting it would seem like a waste of work.

[issues:#4979] Pitched trill: ledger lines are connected

Created: Fri Sep 30, 2016 08:25 PM UTC by Simon Albrecht
Last Updated: Fri Sep 30, 2016 08:27 PM UTC
Owner: Paul Morris
Attachments:

Reported by Dimitris Marin and pre-digested by Malte Meyn:

\version "2.19.42"
\pitchedTrill a''\startTrillSpan a''

producing the attached output.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/