[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Ticket 1423 di

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Ticket 1423 discussion
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 13:41:06 +0000

Diff:

I've started working on it.
I'm thinking about a download button to be placed in the home page only.

Detecting the OS seems quite easy, while detecing the architecture is trickier.
I guess that I'll send a trial to lilypond-user first to get some feedback.

[issues:#1423] Web: automatic detect architecture, and modify download links accordingly

Labels: website
Created: Mon Nov 22, 2010 04:25 AM UTC by Anonymous
Last Updated: Mon Nov 22, 2010 04:25 AM UTC
Owner: Federico Bruni

Originally created by: *anonymous

Originally created by: v.villenave

Jan had a nice idea: some Free-software websites detect your architecture (OS, CPU) and offer you the appropriate binary to download.

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

http://www.videolan.org/
(even detects your distribution!)

It would be just great if we could do the same.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/