Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 952 in lilypond: Replace Century Schoolbook fo

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 952 in lilypond: Replace Century Schoolbook font with TeX Gyre Schola
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 05:19:54 +0000

Comment #19 on issue 952 by address@hidden: Replace Century Schoolbook font with TeX Gyre Schola

I'll make next patch that replacing Century Schoolbook to TeXGyreSchola.
The patch will remove the request, converting to OTF, installing Century Schoolbook.

I think that LilyPond installer should not contain Libertine.
If I understand correctly, Libertine is required by only `make doc'.
`make all' and non-unicode .ly compilation do not require it.

However, GUB will require Libertine because official website's document files are made by GUB.
I'll make GUB's patch that installing Libertine and TeX Gyre.

I think configure script may request Libertine.
However, how about other fonts?

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/fonts.html
This page uses "Bitstream Charter", "Vera Bold", "Times New Roman", "Nimbus Sans", "Luxi Mono", etc.
Should we require these fonts in configure script?

How about Japanse fonts?
Unicode demonstration uses Japanse glyphs.