Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4497 in lilypond: Fix non-rebase/convert of is

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4497 in lilypond: Fix non-rebase/convert of issue 4445 in parallel with issue 4442
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:37:27 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-review Patch-countdown

Comment #2 on issue 4497 by address@hidden: Fix non-rebase/convert of issue 4445 in parallel with issue 4442

Uh, I am afraid this has to go on countdown as well. Basically, this is already factored into the patch for issue 4498 on countdown (and it would not make sense to keep this problem in the code while it is being moved around and adapted significantly), so in order not to let this problematic code disappear silently and without a record, I had to place this patch before the one of issue 4498 in the patch-series-to-be-committed-once-countdown-ends.

It doesn't actually change the end result of the patch series, just the way to get there is more explicit.