Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4468 in lilypond: stencil-integrate.cc: root o

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4468 in lilypond: stencil-integrate.cc: root out "slopes"
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:15:00 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-new Patch-review

Comment #4 on issue 4468 by address@hidden: stencil-integrate.cc: root out "slopes"

Well, I just managed to kill my last browser session by a bad key focus and I am not going to reinvest the half hour it took to spot and describe all changes. There were something like a dozen changes in the regtests, all except one (where I did not spot the cause) significant, and all are an improvement.

Figuring out what they were about takes creating images with -ddebug-skylines.

Typical changes are proper line thickness consideration in vertical top beams (previously, stems sticked out of the skylines), proper line caps where they were previously missing (like in stacked harp pedals), a few system lines where proper top padding was missing and consequently bar lines sticking out in the skylines (no idea why it's only a few), proper top padding for 8va lines.

So basically more changes than expected, all of them correct.