Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4076 in lilypond: allow bn for B-natural in En

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4076 in lilypond: allow bn for B-natural in English
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 16:47:49 +0000

Comment #44 on issue 4076 by address@hidden: allow bn for B-natural in English

Well, the c-sharp change is in since 2.19.16. I forgot to mention it in changes.tely (issue 4388) and to make it optional for bagpipe (issue 4389). There has been the first "English note language stopped working" report on the bug list <URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2015-05/msg00058.html> so let's see where this reception of an unsuspecting user will sway.

If in a month or so we haven't gotten significant backlash, the current notename language situation can probably be considered stable enough to fit this element in as well.