Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4364 in lilypond: Patch: Allow ImageMagick's c

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4364 in lilypond: Patch: Allow ImageMagick's compare to exit with status 1
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 00:43:40 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-review Fixed_2_19_20

Comment #6 on issue 4364 by address@hidden: Patch: Allow ImageMagick's compare to exit with status 1

This one is trivial and makes my Patchy succeed again (and will not affect already successful make check incantations).

Pushed to staging as
commit 2545fab01a601743bb3ecc18942cf14263ccfc6c
Author: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date:   Sat May 2 00:35:35 2015 +0200

    Issue 4364: Allow ImageMagick's compare to exit with status 1

    Apparently Ubuntu 15.04 has a version of "compare" that cannot be easily
    persuaded to return anything but exit status 1 (which indicates
    dissimilar images but no actual error condition) so we allow this in
    script/build/output-distance.py in order to keep "make check" from
    failing.

    This patch is somewhat artless but does the trick.