Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4093 in lilypond: put NullVoice in Staff by de

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4093 in lilypond: put NullVoice in Staff by default
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 05:10:07 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 4093 by address@hidden: put NullVoice in Staff by default

The code in the tested patch is the same as the first tested patch for issue 3825 (and 3834 and 3874).

We didn't see the "no interface" error back then because it is triggered only by the reg-test added with the patch for issue 3825, and it is only reported with debug switches on the command line.

I reproduced the "no interface" error, and added that interface to the list and got a clean make check. I cannot reproduce the "should be dead" errors.

NullVoice was in Staff in version 2.18, and I guess more people used in in surprising ways. I'll look for less-scary way to prevent NullVoice from interacting with the bookkeeping for accidentals.