Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4047 in lilypond: Patch: Allow changing of not

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4047 in lilypond: Patch: Allow changing of notation fonts
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 22:21:16 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 4047 by address@hidden: Patch: Allow changing of notation fonts

Thanks for getting this looked at! Here's some clarification (if it weren't already obvious):

1. The user's syntax for "make-pango-font-tree" doesn't change, only its internal code, so no new convert-ly rule is required.

2. Only the new function "set-global-fonts" allows for optional, keyword arguments.

3. I'll handle the documentation when the function syntax/name gets solidified.

4. The function "make-century-schoolbook-tree" doesn't need to be changed at all (I meant to revert it before I sent it out).

While the patch is being tested, users can download two fonts (Gonville and Cadence) from the website:

https://sites.google.com/site/tisimst/Home/custom-font-how-to

NOTE: The instructions on that site differ a little from the patch that is currently under review. The fonts should work with either, though.