Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3967 in lilypond: Patch: Pitch alterations use

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3967 in lilypond: Patch: Pitch alterations use SCM rather than flower rationals
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 07:40:30 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-push

Comment #14 on issue 3967 by address@hidden: Patch: Pitch alterations use SCM rather than flower rationals

Well, I'm currently entangled with a few other things. I agree with Devon that this change is not really helping readability.

I'm putting the main part on wait for now but will push the first two cleanup commits. Since they are no user-visible change, they don't really need to be verified by the patch team.

Pushed those to staging as
commit 98b5d41f6eee82aa7cb9da7dbfafdd35872830bd