Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3960 in lilypond: NR 4.3.7 - explict breaks ne

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3960 in lilypond: NR 4.3.7 - explict breaks needs better example for iine/page-break-permission
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 22:49:42 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden
        Labels: Patch-new

Comment #3 on issue 3960 by address@hidden: NR 4.3.7 - explict breaks needs better example for iine/page-break-permission
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3960#c3

Doc: NR Section 4.3

Start of issue 3960

The whole section doesn't follow many aspects of Documentation
policy. So the first stage of this issue tracker is to tidy up
the section before then making changes to technical information.

Line breaks as per the CG
Added some @seealsos
Basic LilyPond doc formatting considerations, although this is
not complete, there would be too much to do for a single patch,
so I expect to have to make a few more patches to tidy this
section up completely.

A few of these sections seem to 'talk through the code' so may
need to be improved later on. However, for now I have moved these
subsections to unnumberedsubsubsec under the main 'Page Breaking'
node. Moved one of these new unnumberedsubsucsecs around so that
the sections on the different breaks come before the turning one.

One subsection was basically a snippet for page handling line
breaking using multiple voices and really needed to be turned into
a snippet, so I have done this.

http://codereview.appspot.com/105370043