[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3891 in lilypond: Patch: Bad positioning of tu
Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3891 in lilypond: Patch: Bad positioning of tuplet numbers on kneed beams with Beam.positions override.
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 19:34:17 +0000
Comment #3 on issue 3891 by address@hidden: Patch: Bad positioning
of tuplet numbers on kneed beams with Beam.positions override.
When I ran the regtest comparisons, I got minimal changes. Here's the
contents of out/test-results/changed.txt:
853 below threshold
I don't really to make of the changes you get in cell counts, but I find
this note in CG 9.2:
If you got tons of changes in cell counts, this probably means that you
compiled make test-baseline with a different amount of CPU threads than
make check. Try redoing tests from scratch with the same number of threads
each time - see Saving time with the '-j' option.
Don't know if that's relevant.
You received this message because this project is configured to send all
issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at: