Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3888 in lilypond: Completion_heads_engraver ha

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3888 in lilypond: Completion_heads_engraver hangs after \time in mid-measure
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 06:16:08 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 3888 by address@hidden: Completion_heads_engraver hangs after \time in mid-measure

Comment #9: \partial special-cases measurePosition <= 0. Shouldn't it rather special-case current_mom () <= 0?

If we have
{ c1 \bar "||" \partial 4 c4 c1 }
for whatever reason, should that not count as 3 bars?

If we change \partial in that manner, we don't get a problem for
<< { c1 \partial 4*5 ... } \\
   { c1 \partial 4*5 ... } >>
either: currently the first \partial rewinds measurePosition to something negative, and the second one rewinds it further then.