Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3878 in lilypond: MIDI lyrics start at 0 even

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3878 in lilypond: MIDI lyrics start at 0 even when music doesn't
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:56:37 +0000

Comment #15 on issue 3878 by address@hidden: MIDI lyrics start at 0 even when music doesn't

Regarding comment #14: I start with "Devon, I'll be sending the first_mom patch your way presently. I think that's the right way to go." and end with explaining why that approach is likely not worth the trouble. Cough, cough. I probably should make it a habit to check the start of my comments before sending them. I actually went out shuttling some horse crap around in order to focus on what to do, and then came back and "finished" the comment. At any rate, if you think the first_mom stuff is needed, I can still send it. I just don't think it a hot enough idea to go through with it after all.