Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3834 in lilypond: with NullVoice and modern-vo

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3834 in lilypond: with NullVoice and modern-voice-cautionary accidentals extra neutrals can appear
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:00:49 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 3834 by address@hidden: with NullVoice and modern-voice-cautionary accidentals extra neutrals can appear

Dan Eble address@hidden via gnu.org

02:19 (14 hours ago)

to LilyPond-Devel
Here is a work-around for https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3834 which I suppose suggests both a resolution and a reason not to make a distinction between Accidental and AccidentalCautionary in the first place. (I understand there are probably good reasons to make a distinction or it wouldn't be that way.)

\version "2.18.0"

\layout {
  \context {
    \NullVoice