Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3745 in lilypond: Patch: Tremolo cleanup.

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3745 in lilypond: Patch: Tremolo cleanup.
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 09:11:48 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Type-Enhancement -Patch-push Type-Maintainability Fixed_2_19_1

Comment #14 on issue 3745 by address@hidden: Patch: Tremolo cleanup.

Yeah, sorry for that. I'm still not convinced that the approach is going to work reliably (_modifying_ music in the iterator as far as I can tell), but was not causing the expected failures with my first attempts (which might be to a number of reasons), and I am currently busy with other things. So I'm pushing it in the current state. I can't vouch for it not needing to get reverted eventually but I don't have the time to give it the beating I feel would be warranted.

Hope I got the right version.  Pushed to staging as
commit 0157fc120b3fb2d0484e5c8db387ed869d5883bc
Author: Devon Schudy <address@hidden>
Date:   Fri Dec 20 22:55:51 2013 -0500

    Tremolo cleanup. (issue 3745)

Scale durations when iterating, not in make-repeat. This means the original repeat body is intact, so unfold-repeats and display methods no longer need
    to undo the scaling.

    Build tremolo spanners in Scheme, not C++.

Calculate tremolo-type in tremolo::get-music-list rather than storing it as a property.

shift-duration-log now clears the cached length, since it changes the length.

    \shiftDurations no longer duplicates shift-duration-log.

    Merge make-repeated-music with make-repeat.