Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3747 in lilypond: Patch: Draft of 2.18 release

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3747 in lilypond: Patch: Draft of 2.18 release news
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 11:29:09 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 3747 by address@hidden: Patch: Draft of 2.18 release news

Regarding comment #3 "I've also not noticed a problem with make. When I do make, it's always multi-processor, although I've not run it too often recently. GUB has been fine with 7 virtual processors.":

I have the problem that about one patch run in 50 has missing or bad system braces. That points to two processes writing the same font, or the font being put together when not all its prerequisites have finished. Which is disturbing. The state is probably similar to 2.16. It's still annoying. But then it would not belong in the release instructions but rather the build instructions.