Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3622 in lilypond: Wrong aikenheads on Mac

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3622 in lilypond: Wrong aikenheads on Mac
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:30:44 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 3622 by address@hidden: Wrong aikenheads on Mac

From http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2013-10/msg00090.html :

I stumbled on some further information about this \aikenHeads bug. I earlier
said that 2.17.28 seems to fix it. I have since discovered that oddly the
half-note is fixed but the problem is traded for the whole note. Here is an
improved snippet:

\relative c' {
\aikenHeads
c2 d e f c1 d
}

%{ explanation:
In 2.16.2 the second half note is solid when it should be hollow
In 2.17.28 the second whole note is solid when it should be hollow
%}

Again, Mac OS 10.8.5