Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3507 in lilypond: Harmonic notes should have c

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3507 in lilypond: Harmonic notes should have concave sides
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:10:39 +0000

Comment #10 on issue 3507 by address@hidden: Harmonic notes should have concave sides

I'll upload some more images later - I'm on set-building duty today and work tomorrow, so we'll have to see what I have time.

The images above were generated with proper metafont code - by setting the direction of exit and entrance to the vertices. The reason I didn't want to put the code used up for review is that the mensural and petrucci noteheads also share this code, and so it was clearly unusable except to demo the concept. I now have code that only affects the harmonic noteheads, so may well put that up for review later.