Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3121 in lilypond: Bad dependencies for notatio

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3121 in lilypond: Bad dependencies for notation manual appendices?
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:58:55 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 3121 by address@hidden: Bad dependencies for notation manual appendices?

Well, apart from "make doc-clean" not working, here is another interesting tidbit: for whatever unconceivable reason, in my LilyPond top directory there is a file markup-commands.tely from February 2012 which is not under version control. It is not clear to me how this got there (probably by running one of the documentation-generating scripts manually in a wrong location), but it would appear that its state perfectly corresponds with that of Documentation/out/markup-commands.texi. Why would lilypond-book pick up ./markup-commands.tely rather than Documentation/out/markup-commands.tely when generating Documentation/out/markup-commands.texi?