Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3255 in lilypond: \with-dimensions doesn't aff

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3255 in lilypond: \with-dimensions doesn't affect the overall size of a TextScript
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 05:48:29 +0000

Comment #30 on issue 3255 by address@hidden: \with-dimensions doesn't affect the overall size of a TextScript

Patchy still has trouble applying this to current master.

Like with several other patches, this is likely due to the large Scheme
formatting patch getting reverted so it is not like it has "still
trouble", but that master has been bouncing back and forth in order to
make the life of the patch harder.

I'd suggest that I try getting the Scheme formatting patch completed (by
including any of Marc's work that would need to get applied before
running fixscm and then rushing the resulting state of issue 3404
through) this morning (will take a few hours since I need to prepare and consume breakfast still) and rushed through. It is likely that the
currently "needs_work" issues will then apply fine.  If they don't, at
least rebasing will not be futile.

Sorry for the inconvenience.