Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3295 in lilypond: Change appearance of clef oc

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3295 in lilypond: Change appearance of clef octavation
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 08:47:34 +0000

Comment #12 on issue 3295 by address@hidden: Change appearance of clef octavation

@Werner: i've looked at some free fonts, but i haven't found any that would do the job.

I think that the Ultimate Solution would be to add number glyphs to Feta font; that would ensure that the weight adjustments done for smaller sizes would be done for this grob as well. But i don't have time to do this now.

I've posted another patchset, which doesn't make the number bold. I think we could accept it as a compromise - it's not perfect, but makes the glyph less anemic. See attached.

Attachments:
        clef-octavation-changed.pdf  28.9 KB