Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3233 in lilypond: configure should check if te

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3233 in lilypond: configure should check if texlive-metapost is installed
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 21:45:41 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 3233 by address@hidden: configure should check if texlive-metapost is installed

It doesn't seem fixed, at least on my system (Debian testing).
I've removed texlive-metapost and run in the build directory:

make distclean
../configure

and I got no error nor warnings.
Then I launched make and after a while it stopped (hanging) at this stage:

cd ./out \
           && touch mf2pt1.mem \
&& mpost -progname=mpost -ini /home/fede/lilypond-master/mf/mf2pt1.mp \\dump
This is MetaPost, version 1.504 (kpathsea version 6.1.0)
(/home/fede/lilypond-master/mf/mf2pt1.mp
! I can't open file `mfplain'.
l.27 input mfplain
                  ;
Please type another input file name: