Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3217 in lilypond: Maybe input should specify p

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3217 in lilypond: Maybe input should specify polyphonic voices
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 13:09:23 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 3217 by address@hidden: Maybe input should specify polyphonic voices

Hi,

to be honest, I doubt I could do anything for you, though, you would increase your bugfix-chance, if you'd follow our guideline about reporting bugs:
http://lilypond.org/website/bug-reports.html

I invested 2 minutes trying to understand:

What is the bug?  (lack of short Description)
What's the code-input? (lack of  compilable tiny example)
What did you intend? (lack of short Description)
What did you expect? (lack of short Description)

I failed.
Well, sometimes I'm a little slow/stupid, having little english skills etc. ... More, I'm quite sure I could answer all the questions above myself, if I invest 30 minutes investigating it...

So please try to make a meaningful bug-report, my time is very limited.