Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3125 in lilypond: Wrong about window for LilyP

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3125 in lilypond: Wrong about window for LilyPad
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:11:53 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 3125 by address@hidden: Wrong about window for LilyPad

With regarding to "now you consider yourself better qualified": I am not talking about the original report but about all your successive education about how we should be organizing our workflow in order to make your original report fit in better.

As it would appear you don't have quite gotten the hang of it yet, I recommend that you first read the respective available documentation <URL:http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/issues> in order to be better qualified to propose improvements.