Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3029 in lilypond: restrainOpenStrings and mini

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3029 in lilypond: restrainOpenStrings and minimumFret
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 05:45:31 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: Fixed_2_17_11

Comment #3 on issue 3029 by address@hidden: restrainOpenStrings and minimumFret

With the adjustment to enhancement issue 2348, restrainOpenStrings=#t no longer checks if our can stretch to stop at fret 0. That means that Federico's example above should be set as he expected (frets 557000) in version 2.17.11.

We could, if we like, verify that it works as expected so we do not need any more documentation.