Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1354 in lilypond: associatedVoice fails for se

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1354 in lilypond: associatedVoice fails for second syllable
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:11:12 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 1354 by address@hidden: associatedVoice fails for second syllable

Walking over older bug reports issued by me, I wonder how a proper fix for this particular problem could look like. That `\set associatedVoice' must be written one syllable earlier is a pain in the neck IMHO. It would be great if this peculiarity could be replaced with a solution which better fits lilypond.

My knowledge of lilypond's internals is far too restricted to say something useful, but it seems to me that this issue is a really deep problem...