Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2934 in lilypond: The bug Context.Grob.propert

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2934 in lilypond: The bug Context.Grob.property cleanup for \override et al
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 05:11:48 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2934 by address@hidden: The bug Context.Grob.property cleanup for \override et al

Re Comment #4:

Some naive questions:
If I want to have a look at your changes, I have to look into the
dev/syntax branch, right?

How do I get it?
Using LilyDev
git branch -a
returns:
   dev/harm-01
* dev/local_working
   master
   status
   remotes/origin

My .git/config in the LilyPind work directory contains

[remote "origin"]
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
        url = ssh://git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/lilypond.git

It would appear that for some reason LilyDev does not use a wildcard
here and instead lists every branch to fetch manually.  Now origin
contains a whopping 66 branches right now, but since they share a lot of
material and most of them are dormant, fetching all of them is a
one-time cost, and not really expensive.  It is also useful for tracking
changes in the stable branch and translation and stuff.

I _did_ update Rietveld, but that's not really a size that reviews well.