Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2933 in lilypond: allow optional octavation si

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2933 in lilypond: allow optional octavation signs for clefs
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 15:10:50 +0000

Comment #7 on issue 2933 by address@hidden: allow optional octavation signs for clefs

Regarding comment 4:

the regtest shown in the picture was clearly wrong, the first digit got
swallowed by an erroneous regexp in scm/parser-clef.scm.
This is corrected in the latest patch set.

The 'errors' in input/regression/display-lily-tests.ly may be caused by the
fact that the clef command includes the clefOctavationStyle property which
didn't exist before. So probably this does not count as a bug, but I am
not sure (a) whether I interpret this behavior correctly and (b) how to
convince display-lily-tests.ly that this is intended.