Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2831 in lilypond: Crash with slurs and flags a

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2831 in lilypond: Crash with slurs and flags and duration-override
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:36:53 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 2831 by address@hidden: Crash with slurs and flags and duration-override

This concerns me because I actually got a regtest change in laissez-vibrer-tie-beam.ly. It'd be great if we could build in more info to the regtests - while it is great that they show visual differences, it'd help performers a lot if somehow they go into very-verbose mode when you don't want changes so they can report lots of information about a given change should there be one.