Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2538 in lilypond: LilyDev 3

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2538 in lilypond: LilyDev 3
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:37:17 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 2538 by address@hidden: LilyDev 3

From dak in issue 2742:
"""
Regarding comment #18: "could you start making a list of what software needs to be installed on top of ubuntu 12.04": maybe it is worth turning gub into a .deb package so that we can then just do

sudo apt-get install build-dep gub

and have all dependencies we need. At the current point of time, knowledge about the dependencies is passed by mouth and trial and error. Particularly given the costs of a failed build and the desirability of more people being able to juggle with releases, condensing this wisdom into a spec file might be less painful in the long run.
"""