Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 20:04:45 +0000

Comment #140 on issue 2148 by address@hidden: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals

Patchy was supposed to update all logs (except from mf/) to
http://grenouille.lilynet.net/patches-tests/2148/, as it does for issues that build succesfully, but a bug prevented it doing so. Unfortunately, I cannot even upload the logs at hand, as Patchy diligently ran "make clean", so I have to restart from scratch, please wait for a couple of hours :-P