Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 18:57:38 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-review Patch-countdown

Comment #67 on issue 2533 by address@hidden: Patch: line_count fixes

Since this is still one humongous patch it is not sensibly reviewable for the various parts doing what is intended. Does comment #56 imply that a regtest was changed in order to avoid an assertion failure? Seems like the wrong path to take.

Since it does not seem that getting this patch in reviewable portions is possible, I am setting this on countdown until Thursday 2012-08-09 20:00 GMT+2. I will be forced to do a regtest comparison for every commit of the resulting commit series. Any changes (as compared to a version before May) that are not expected and consistent with the corresponding commit message will get their commit reverted in the 2.16 branch.

I expect to spend a day for doing that evaluation.