Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1908 in lilypond: Causes lily to fail during r

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1908 in lilypond: Causes lily to fail during regtests if binary is unoptimized
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:34:58 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 1908 by address@hidden: Causes lily to fail during regtests if binary is unoptimized

Before thinking about this, I'd like lilypond git to be fixed so that we don't have assertion errors.

(at least, I assume that's why I warned that the patch would cause GUB to fail. I can't remember the specifics, but I don't think that I would make up "would cause GUB to fail a build"; if this was a theoretical concern then I'd expect myself to have written "might cause...")