Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1650 in lilypond: using multiple \header in a

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1650 in lilypond: using multiple \header in a block prints only the latest items
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 10:27:52 +0000

Comment #13 on issue 1650 by address@hidden: using multiple \header in a block prints only the latest items

Ok, I have digged through the respective code and made experiments, and it would appear that bookparts and scores get their headers supplemented from the book (even if it is an implicit book provided by LilyPond) they appear in, so only books get their stuff initialized from $defaultheaders and the rest just starts out with an empty module. I am reasonably convinced by now that this is the right way to proceed. It is a bit of a nuisance that the default headers get nailed into a book at the point of time it is created, so that subsequent changes of header don't have an effect even if that book is put into a variable or something and called later. But this seems more or less consistent and predictable.