Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2640 in lilypond: doc enhancement for \headers

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2640 in lilypond: doc enhancement for \headers
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 22:39:13 +0000

Comment #9 on issue 2640 by address@hidden: doc enhancement for \headers

thanks Trevor

sorry, I'm not able to look at Rietfield and also codereview.appspot.com/6456047 isn't very helpful to see the final output - but in any case I don't mind any corrections of my awful English formulations.

also, I'm not sure, if the whole heading/footing should be revised - e.g. now we only have the \header variable "instrument" as a "running" variable - I think this could be handled in a more flexible way - but this should be added as a new enhancement