Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2607 in lilypond: Patch: Allow immediate Schem

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2607 in lilypond: Patch: Allow immediate Scheme expressions to take multiple values
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:27:21 +0000

Comment #16 on issue 2607 by address@hidden: Patch: Allow immediate Scheme expressions to take multiple values

David, while you certainly have submitted this thing for the fifth time already, let me express my appreciation that you did not offload the onus of testing to the person running Patchy, as every submission passed the tests. In contrast, of the last batch you let this be checked with, one patch failed "make" and the other failed "make test". And while you apparently have a problem with getting to a state you consider sufficiently complete, at least you get your cisis crossed.

Good idea documenting this, though. That way people have a chance to notice.