Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2582 in lilypond: Change GUB github links from

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2582 in lilypond: Change GUB github links from janneke to gperciva
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 22:19:58 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #1 on issue 2582 by address@hidden: Change GUB github links from janneke to gperciva

I'll take this on, Graham and Colin, if only to remind myself of doc work. I've started by using a tool called WebHTTrack to make a local copy of lilypond.org/gub as it must be outside the regular build system, so the main effort would lead to changed HTML files, apart from source-code.itexi in Documentation.

Graham, can I assume that *all* references to janneke can now be converted to gperciva? In particular, I'm thinking of all the links in applications.html to build specs, as well as those in the individual applications?

Come to that, should we declare this as a lilypond-only fork of gub, and drop the stuff dealing with Denemo, Inkscape, and OO? That would certainly simplify maintaining gub, as well as remove the possible implication that we support build systems for the others.

I started with a patch to source-code.itexi but I'll hold off until I hear from you folk.