Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2514 in lilypond: Patch: gcc 4.6.3 does not ne

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2514 in lilypond: Patch: gcc 4.6.3 does not need -fno-optimize-sibling-calls any more
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 08:14:16 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #1 on issue 2514 by address@hidden: Patch: gcc 4.6.3 does not need -fno-optimize-sibling-calls any more

I am right now running patchy on this with Ubuntu 12.04 (on i386) which has gcc 4.6.3. If this passes, I am leaving it at Patch-new since it would be important to have someone with an earlier gcc 4.6 on i386 cross-check that the regtests still work. Short of that, someone with an earlier gcc 4.6 on any different architecture check that the option -fno-optimize-sibling-calls is still being used for compilations, even though we don't know whether a bug would be triggered without it.