Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2436 in lilypond: Patch: Directs displaying-gr

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2436 in lilypond: Patch: Directs displaying-grob-ancestry.ly to stderr
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:30:48 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-push Fixed_2_15_37

Comment #8 on issue 2436 by address@hidden: Patch: Directs displaying-grob-ancestry.ly to stderr

At the time, the answer was no. It was pushed, but it wasn't a proper fix. Following all the LSR work, this has now been fixed properly in the LSR itself. The only real way to confirm is with a clean repo and make doc (make doc -s is easier) and confirm that the lines:

NoteHead
X,Y: NoteColumn
     X: PaperColumn

etc. are not in the output. Probably only James, GP or Julien would want to do this. I'll mark it fixed and if there's no verify after a week, I'll be bold and verify my own work.